Sunday, March 3, 2013

Week 8 Sunday

Well this weekend has been busy!  I completed my 34 mile swim on Friday!!!! Looks like there are about 65 people that are working on their bluebrick.  I was the 27th person to complete the 34 miles.  I am so glad to be done with that.  I will admit though my freestyle stroke has greatly improved.  I started the first night I was here.  I think it took me about an hour and 15 minutes to swim that half mile.  And as I reached each end of the pool I would end up walking the last 10-15 feet.  I finished Friday with my last mile.  That mile took me about 45 minutes.  Several 1.5 miles were done in that 34 and those would take me about a hour and 15 minutes.  Now I just need to put in a pool when I get home!


It has been fairly quiet around here this weekend.  Just about everyone that I have talked with has been busy trying to finish up all their papers, projects and presentations; me included.  I have spent pretty much the entire weekend working on my stuff.  I am just about done with everything.  I have a one page paper to do for PT class and a group presentation powerpoint to finish; my part is done and I'm just waiting for everyone else's info.  Tom on the other hand, still has several things to complete...poor guy. 


Three weeks to go....can't get done fast enough!

Till next time...Be Safe!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on completing the swim. Stick with it back home and in addition to the cardio, its great for decompression after a days work. Time's counting down. Enjoy the rest of the journey.

    ReplyDelete