Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Beginning

I've decided that I needed to go back to the beginning.  I'm brand new at this blogging and it may take a couple days to get it figured out.  (I said I was new...when you viewed this page I think it does start at the beginning, then this is thrown in the middle...oh well hope you enjoy)

I found out back in July 2012 that I would actually be coming to the FBI National Academy.  This is something I have been trying to do since 2004; for one reason or another I haven't been able to get here until now.  I am very proud to have finally been nominated and selected to attend.

When the kids were told that daddy would be gone for 10 weeks they didn't seem to like it a whole lot, but they were troopers and didn't push the subject a whole lot.  My wife wasn't very happy about it either, but she knew how much this opportunity would mean to me so she put on her happy face.  I am very thankful for my family, they are the best.  I truly appreciate the sacrifices they are having to make so that I can make this goal a reality.

Thank you to those that I work with.  While they made a big fuss about handling business while I was gone, I know they will be truly fine without me; I have trained them well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment